Onmyoji: Itsumade Bio


Itsumade




A demon living deep in the mountains, with a huge pair of wings.
Legends say that Itsumade grows a golden feather every year, and many people would use any cost to attain it.
To avoid the pursuit of humans, Itsumade tends to wander from place to place with no place to call home.




Bio 1 (Evolve Itsumade)
    Since childhood, my mother always told me that, "Make sure you keep your distance from the humans. They are dreadful and greedy beings. And they keep hunting us." "But why would they do such horrible things?" "They want our golden feathers." "But each of us has only one golden feather. What if we just give it to them?" Mother sighed and said, "One feather is not good enough for them. They want more and more feathers. They would pluck you, cage you, and wait for a new golden feather to grow. They would torture you again and again..."
    Bio 2 (Win 30 duels with Itsumade)
      The human had caged may of our kind, and I have not seen them since then. I stayed cautions and keep changing my nest from time to time, avoiding staying in any one place for too long. I would be in grave danger if the humans discovered my whereabouts. Sometimes I would wish that I didn't have this golden feather. But even if that were true, the humans won't stop hunting me. Because the greediness of the humans won't change, even if I have changed.
        Bio 3 (Clear any instance 40 times with Itsumade)
          "Are you sure you heard the sound of Itsumade?" "That's right. They must be around. Let's split up!" Well... The humans have found me again. I can't stay here anymore. It's time to look for a new home. But where would it be...?

          Comments

          Popular posts from this blog

          Onmyoji: Lord Arakawa Bio

          Welcome!